Avocado is now considered one of the big hit businesses in the Philippines after the Mango Craze, and now Avocadoria.ph is one of the first brands that come to your mind when you’re looking for an avocado dessert.
Health Benefits of Avocado
One of the incredibly nutritious foods, Did you know that Avocado gives you plenty of health benefits?
- Rich in antioxidants and heart-healthy fats
- Rich in dietary fiber
- Has more potassium than a banana
- Contains vitamin K, C, E, and folate
- May improve cholesterol levels
- Improves liver function and eye health
What’s with Avocadoria.ph and everyone is craving for their Avocado Lover and Avocado Shake? Don’t worry because we just break it down for you.
Avocadoria.ph offers 4 varieties of products:
- 🥑 Avocado Lover – 110 php 8oz / 125 php 12oz
- 🥑 Avocado Shake – 170 php 16oz
- 🥑 Avocado Ice Cream Cheesecake – 550 php
- 🥑 NEW! Avocado in a Popsicle (Senyorita) – 98 php
Avocadoria.ph SM Fairview Branch
We visited one of their branches located in SM Fairview which is franchised by Jacel Ramon and we’ve tried their Avocado Lover and Avocado Shake.
Avocado Lover (Best-seller)
Avocado Lover is made from avocado soft serve, layered with homemade cream and biscuits, tapioca pearls and topped with chunks of avocado, almonds, flax and chia seeds.
We recommend this for first-timers! “Hindi nakakaumay!”
Avocado Shake is the blended version of Avocado Lover. It is made with real avocado, chewy pearls, topped with chia and flax seeds, almonds and your choice of fruit: Avocado, Mango, Chico, Guyabano and Jackfruit.
What we loved about this is that it’s not too sweet and you’re going to crave more after finishing one cup.
Here are the other products you should try:
NEW! Avocado in a Popsicle (Senyorita)
Avocado White Senyorita
🥑 A luscious blend of premium avocado ice cream popsicle coated in three different ways white chocolate, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate. Sprinkled with mix premium nuts!
Avocado Milk Senyorita
🥑 Consists of homemade avocado ice cream on a stick coated in finest belgian chocolate with a kick of irish cream liquor and crunchy pieces of hazelnuts.
Avocado Dark Senyorita
🥑 Consists of homemade avocado ice cream on a stick coated in 75% dark chocolate with rum to lessen the sweetness of the chocolate and a hint of 3 premium nuts: pistachio, pili, and cashew.
Avocado Ice Cream Cheesecake
Served in a tin tub, Avocado Cheesecake consists of smooth and light cream cheese, creamy avocado, topped with white chocolate gourmet with chops of healthy nuts such as pistachios, almonds, cashews, and walnuts.
Christmas Giveaway Alert!
Avocadoria SM Fairview Branch has a giveaway to their customers!
Prize: 1 winner of Michael Kors Medium Ciara 2 way bag arriving from the US in January of 2020
- Must be 18 years old and older to participate.
- Must purchase Avocado Ice Cream Cheesecake from November 18, 2019 to January 31, 2020 at a regular price of P550
- Must LIKE, SHARE, and FOLLOW their Facebook page and Instagram account.
- IG: @avocadoria_smfairview
- FB: @avocadoriasmfairviewparkway
- Upon purchase, take a picture of your ice cream cheesecake post it on Facebook or Instagram and don’t forget to tag @avocadoria_smfairview or #avocadoria_smfairview
- Must direct message Avocadoria SM Fairview with your name, address, phone, and email. This must also be provided at the cashier upon payment.
- Must provide a valid government ID to claim and must match the information provided upon purchase.
- Promo cannot be combined with any other promos and discounts.
- Prize cannot be converted to cash.
The Friendly Staff of Avocadoria.ph SM Fairview Branch
We would like to thank their staff for being very accommodating and friendly. You will definitely go back here to meet them again!
Craving for Avocado? Avocadoria SM Fairview is located at Upper Level Parkway (near World of Fun)
Share this with your friends and have an AVO GOOD DAY!
For more information, you may visit Avocadoria SM Fairview Branch Facebook Page
Follow them on Instagram: @avocadoria_smfairview
Don’t forget to like our Facebook Page: Cup Community
Last Updated on 8 Jun 2020 by Cup Community