Wanna try the first authentic Japanese Milk Bar in the Philippines but not sure what to order?
Below is the list of best-selling drinks of FRNK Milk Bar:
- Dirty Maccha – Hand-whisked Uji Kyoto Maccha, Kokoa, Blue Tea Mochi, Fresh Milk
- Cinnamon Miruku – Iced Shaken Cinnamon, Black Tea, Dark Sugar, Basil Drops, Fresh Milk
- Baked Purple Chizu – Homemade Purple yam, Purple Yam Jam, Cheese Cap, Blue Tea Pearls, Coconut Milk
- Blue Lava Miruku – Iced Shaken Blue Tea, Dark Sugar, Basil Drops, Blue Tea Pearls, Fresh Milk
- Frozen Cereal Miruku – Homemade Corn Cereal, Homemade Cornflake Cookie, Secret Milk Slush
- Kokoa Magma – Dark Kokoa, Almond Crumble, Fresh Milk
- Maccha Lava Chizu – Hand-whisked Uji Kyoto Maccha, Cheese Cap, Dark Sugar, Blue Tea Pearls, Blue Tea Mochi, Fresh Milk
- Houjicha Lava Chizu – Hand-whisked roasted Uji Kyoto Green Tea, Cheese Cap, Dark Sugar, Blue Tea Pearls, Blue Tea Mochi, Fresh Milk
- Ichigo – Hand-whisked Uji Kyoto Maccha, Homemade Strawberry Jam, Basil Drops, Fresh Milk
- Kokoa Miruku – Kokoa, Blue Tea Pearls, Basil Drops, Fresh Milk
- Pinku Kokoa Chizu – Iced Shaken Homemade Strawberry Jam, Kokoa, Cheese Cap, Blue Tea Mochi, Fresh Milk
- Mochi Beri Chizu – Iced Shaken Dark Sugar, Homemade Strawberry Jam, Cheese Cap, Blue Tea Mochi, Fresh Milk
Have you noticed that one of the common ingredients is Fresh Milk? You can choose from 4 different types of fresh milk on their menu:
🥛 Fresh Milk – Rich, creamy, sweet and smooth. It is milk as nature intended: nutrient-rich and full of probiotics.
🥛 Non-fat Milk – Light and creamy, perf for health buffs! It’s fresh and healthy, and packed with protein and calcium so you can start and end your day guilt-free.
🥛 Almond Milk – Non-dairy option, and naturally lactose-free. It’s best for a dose of calcium and is cholesterol-free!
🥛 Oat Milk – The ultimate health-concious choice. It’s high in natural fiber and iron, and low in fat, sugars, and calories.
For more information and updates, you can visit FRNK Milk Bar Facebook Page
Share this to your friends!
Don’t forget to like our Facebook Page: Cup Community