The most awaited season of the year is here!
This time around, we want to celebrate the holidays our way because we know it’s not the same for all.
Having unique and quirky celebrations makes the holidays personal. That’s why at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®, we encourage you to celebrate the Holiday Your Way by making it new and true to you.
When you celebrate with a drink at our store, we’ll gift you a holiday stamp.
Collect 18 stamps and get a Limited Edition Holiday Tumbler. You can choose from five (5) unique designs to match your holiday celebrations:
CBTL Meteor Tumbler Design
CBTL Moonwalk Tumbler Design
CBTL Champagne Tumbler Design
CBTL Gold Dust Tumbler Design
CBTL Purple Dream Tumbler Design
This year, you can even personalize your tumbler with special accessories available soon at our stores:
Complete your holiday stamp card to redeem your Limited Edition Holiday Tumbler starting October 21, 2022 at your nearest The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® store.Valid for dine-in, take-out, pick-up, or delivery orders only from October 21, 2022 to January 15, 2023.
Every 2022 Limited Edition Holiday Tumbler redeemed helps the Real LIFE Foundation empower the underprivileged youth through educational assistance, character formation, and leadership development. Learn more at www.reallife.ph.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-150403 Series of 2022.
CBTL Holiday Your Way 2022
Promo Mechanics Stamping for the 2022 Limited Edition Holiday Tumbler
For the purchase of any of the following items:
(14) The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® Beverages or retail coffee products*
(4) The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® Holiday Drink – Chocolate Banana Caramel Ice Blended
*Coffee or tea-based beverages, Ice Blended, Hot Chocolate/Vanilla, Cold Brew, Ristretto, Double shot of Espresso & Macchiato, Single or Double shot of Cappuccino, Retail Coffee Beans, CBTL Capsules & Ready Coffee 3-in-1 and Retail Tea Tin.
- Customers may start collecting stamps from October 21, 2022 – January 15, 2023 at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® store.
- Customers may start redeeming their Limited Edition Holiday Tumbler from October 21, 2022 – January 15, 2023 or until 60 days after the promo has ended.
- The 2022 Limited Edition Holiday Tumbler may be redeemed when a stamp card is completed with 18 stamps.
- A minimum single-receipt purchase of any regular or large sized coffee or tea-based beverage, Holiday Beverage, Ice Blended, Hot Chocolate/Vanilla, Cold Brew, Ristretto, Double shot of Espresso & Macchiato, Single or Double shot of Cappuccino, Retail Coffee Beans, CBTL Capsules & Ready Coffee 3-in-1 and Retail Tea Tin qualifies a customer to automatically get a stamp card.
- Once all 18 icons are stamped, customers will be able to claim their 2022 Limited Edition Holiday Tumbler at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® store.
- Completed stamp cards should be presented and surrendered to the store where the 2022 Limited Edition Holiday Tumbler will be claimed.
- Stamps cannot be redeemed in conjunction with another promo.
- Any form of e-gift or e-voucher cannot be used to redeem a stamp.
- Swirl Rewards Card points may not be used to redeem a stamp.
- Cash, debit card, credit card, Swirl Rewards Card iCash, e-payment gateways (ex: GCash, PayMaya, WeChat, ShopeePay, etc.), and purchased physical Gift Certificates may be used to redeem a stamp.
- Combining of stamp cards is allowed for up to 18 stamp cards.
- Strictly no transferring of stamps.
- Guests may opt to receive a stamp card through delivery orders (foodpanda, GrabFood, PICK.A.ROO) but cannot endorse their existing stamp card to riders to collect stamps for them.
- Guests may opt to have their 2022 Limited Edition Holiday Tumbler redeemed through a helper or pabili service.
- Once a 2022 Limited Edition Holiday Tumbler is redeemed, returns or exchanges are not allowed.
- All customers of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® can avail and join the promo.
- In purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2019, whichever is higher.
Like this? Share this with your friends!
Follow us for more drink promos and updates!
Facebook – @cupcommunityph
Instagram – @cupcommunity
Twitter – @cupcommunityph
Subscribe via email
Last Updated on 5 Nov 2022 by Cup Community