Terms & Conditions
A. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promo period will run from November 2, 2023 (Thursday) to January 2, 2024 (Tuesday), subject to extension upon the sole discretion of Starbucks Philippines.
- A customer is eligible to earn one (1) Sticker on the Starbucks Philippines mobile application (the “e-Sticker”) or one (1) digital sticker on a QR Promo Card (the “Digital Sticker”) for every purchase of any of the following:
- Any Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks® handcrafted beverage (Tall, Grande and Venti Brewed, Espresso, Frappuccino®, Teavana®, Starbucks Refreshers, Starbucks ReserveTM beverages and Doppio Espresso) EXCEPT short size, Solo Espresso and bottled beverages, or
- A Coffee Traveler or Mini Coffee Traveler
- Transactions using cash, credit/debit card, e-wallets, Starbucks Card, Starbucks Gift Certificate or Starbucks e-Gift to pay are qualified to earn a sticker.
- Transactions with the following discounts are qualified to earn a sticker.
- Senior Citizen discount
- PWD discount
- VAT Exempt
- Medal of Valor
- Solo Parent discount
- Pink Card (Tagaytay City)
- Philippine Sports discount
- Personal Cup / Tumbler ₱10 discount
- Transactions with the following discounts are disqualified from earning a sticker.
- Service Recovery Coupon
- Free Tall Beverage Coupon
- Frappuccino Tumbler Coupon
- Customer Voice Redemption
- Rustan Coffee Partner discount
- Pinkberry discount
- Rustan Group of Companies discount
- Starbucks Rewards Load/Reload
- Starbucks Rewards Free Beverage Redemption
- Every nineteen (19) e-Stickers or Digital Stickers collected will automatically earn one (1) 2024 Starbucks Traditions Reward. Subject to Section 7 hereof, upon collection of nineteen (19) e-Stickers or Digital Stickers, a customer may redeem any one (1) of the available designs of the following 2024 Starbucks Traditions Rewards at the time of redemption:
- 2024 Rose Gold Organizer with Pen
- 2024 Abalone Gray Organizer with Pen
- 2024 Ebony Stainless Steel Tumbler
- 2024 Pearl Cold Cup
- 2024 Warm Gray Mug and Polka Tote
- Reservation of items is strictly not allowed. Once claimed, return or exchange of the 2024 Starbucks Traditions Reward is strictly prohibited.
- E-Stickers and Digital Stickers earned shall be counted separately. Combination of e-Stickers and Digital Stickers to redeem 2024 Starbucks Traditions Rewards is not allowed.
- E-Stickers cannot be converted nor transferred to Digital Stickers. Similarly, Digital Sticker cannot be converted nor transferred to a Digital e-Sticker.
- Screenshots and printouts (photos) of e-Stickers, Digital Stickers, reward vouchers, and/or barcodes from the Starbucks Philippines Mobile Application Promo Card or QR Promo Cardare NOT ALLOWED to be used to collect Stickers or to redeem 2024 Starbucks Traditions Rewards.
- Stickers collected will no longer have value after the redemption period. Redemption period of 2024 Starbucks Traditions Rewards will run from November 2, 2023 to March 2, 2024.
- For concerns on the promo, customers may call +632-8462-6262 (Metro Manila) and 1-800-10-4626262 (provincial) from Monday to Friday, 9am – 9pm and Saturday, 10am – 8pm or email us at email@example.com
B. COLLECTING E-STICKERS ON THE STARBUCKS PHILIPPINES MOBILE APPLICATION
- A customer can collect e-Stickers through the Starbucks Philippines Mobile Application throughout the promo period.
- Customers can download the Starbucks Philippines Mobile Application for free via Apple Store or Google Play on their smartphone. After downloading, he or she can register and create her own account in the Starbucks Philippines Mobile Application.
- A registered Starbucks® Rewards customer can also participate by opting-in the promo and agreeing to the complete promo mechanics through the Starbucks Philippines Mobile Application. Only one (1) Starbucks® Rewards account can be used per transaction.
- Once customer is opted-in the promo, an e-Promo Card will be issued and can be viewed by the customer on the homepage of the Starbucks Philippines Mobile Application. Paid purchases before opting-in to the e-Promo Card are not eligible to earn e-Stickers. Only customers opted-in to the e-Promo Card will automatically collect an e-Sticker for every eligible purchase and its corresponding number of Stars. Starbucks® Rewards terms and conditions are available at www.starbucks.ph/card.
- A customer cannot opt-out from earning e-Stickers after opting in.
- Every nineteen (19) e-Stickers collected will automatically earn one (1) Reward Voucher on the Mobile Application e-Promo Card. A Reward Voucher is equivalent to one (1) 2024 Starbucks Traditions Reward.
- A customer can collect multiple Reward Vouchers within the promo period. The e-Promo Card will contain all accumulated e-Stickers and Reward Vouchers.
- Combination of multiple Starbucks Philippines Mobile Application e-Promo Cards is not allowed.
- The customer can redeem a 2024 Starbucks Traditions Reward by notice to the Barista and scanning the barcode generated by the Mobile Application.
- Stores that are offline will not be able to award e-Stickers and process redemption of a 2024 Starbucks Traditions Reward in real time or at the moment of transaction. Eligible offline Mobile Application transactions will be awarded e-Stickers within seven (7) working days.
- A store credit receipt will be issued in place of refunds. Voiding of an eligible purchase to which e-Stickers were already added to the customer’s account will not result to deduction of previously added e-Stickers. The store credit that will be issued is a way of returning funds that are not eligible to earn e-Stickers, and cannot be used to activate or reload a Starbucks Card.
- Starbucks reserves the right to make necessary adjustments to and/or suspend the registered Starbucks® Rewards account of the customer without prior notice if Starbucks reasonably discovers transaction/s found to be unauthorized, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
C. COLLECTING DIGITAL STICKERS ON A PHYSICAL QR PROMO CARD
- A customer can collect digital stickers via a QR Promo Card throughout the promo period. A digital sticker is recorded upon scanning of the QR Promo Card.
- Only the following QR promo card designs may be used to collect digital stickers for this promotion:
- Tail QR Promo Card
- Shell QR Promo Card
- Coral QR Promo Card
- A customer can avail of the QR Promo Card with at least one (1) purchase of an eligible beverage from any Starbucks store in the Philippines.
- Digital stickers will be given with the receipt at the date and point of purchase only. A “No QR Promo Card, No Digital Sticker, No Extension” Policy shall be strictly implemented across all stores. No digital stickers will be released to the customer beyond the date and point of purchase.
- There is no limit on the number of digital stickers than can be earned on a QR Promo Card during the promo period. A customer may check the number of digital stickers earned by scanning the QR code in any Starbucks store in the Philippines or by visiting https://starbuckstraditions.ph.
- Any excess digital sticker/s in the QR promo card after a redemption of a 2024 Starbucks Traditions Reward will not be forfeited within the redemption period.
- A combination of up to two (2) physical QR promo cards only to redeem a 2024 Starbucks Traditions Rewards will be allowed.
- The customer must safely keep his/her issued QR Promo Card. QR Promo Cards with visible damages will be accepted as long as the scanner can read the QR code. Lost and damaged promo cards by the customer will not be replaced.
D. STORE BULK PURCHASE ELIGIBILITY
- A single receipt in-store purchase of merchandise and retail items (combination of serve ware and brewing merchandise, whole bean, Starbucks VIA® or Teavana®) worth at least P7,000 will entitle a customer to one (1) 2024 Starbucks Traditions Reward.
- Bulk purchase of food, packaged food, and bottled beverages is not eligible to earn a 2024 Starbucks Traditions Reward.
- A customer can redeem multiple 2024 Starbucks Traditions Rewards for every P7,000 worth of purchase in a single receipt (e.g. Customer who purchases P14,000 worth will be entitled to receive (2) 2024 Starbucks Traditions Rewards).
- Redemption of 2024 Starbucks Traditions Reward/s for bulk orders must be redeemed immediately upon completing the bulk purchase requirement. Redemption should be done on the same day when the bulk purchase was made, and in the same store where the transaction occurred.
- Combination of receipts is strictly not allowed.
E. ADDITIONAL MECHANICS FOR PURCHASE ON GRABFOOD, FOODPANDA AND PICKAROO
- A customer who purchased a minimum of four (4) eligible Starbucks handcrafted beverages on GrabFood, Foodpanda and Pickaroo Philippines (collectively “Delivery Apps”) via delivery or self-pick up will be issued one (1) QR promo Card with its corresponding digital stickers (e.g. A customer with six (6) purchased beverages on GrabFood will receive one (1) QR promo card with six (6) digital stickers).
- The one (1) QR promo card for eligible transactions will be placed by the store inside the GrabFood and Foodpanda and Pickaroo paper bag which is sealed by the store barista along with purchased Starbucks items for delivery.
F. ADDITIONAL MECHANICS FOR BULK PURCHASE ON LAZADA
- A registered Starbucks Rewards member with a linked Lazada Philippines account will automatically earn one (1) Reward Voucher on the Starbucks PH app e-Promo card for every P7,000 purchase in a single receipt after 7 days from successful delivery. (e.g. Customer who purchases P14,000 worth will be entitled to receive two (2) 2024 Starbucks Traditions Reward Voucher)
- A customer can collect multiple Reward Vouchers from purchases in Lazada Philippines, but the Reward Voucher can only be used to redeem a 2024 Starbucks Traditions Reward from a physical Starbucks store in the Philippines.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-176114 Series of 2023
2024 Rose Gold Planner Organizer with Pen
Connection starts with this stylish rose gold planner, perfect for jotting down ideas and journaling about your everyday connections.
Planner is made with a beautifully crafted leather cover, equipped with a ring that holds over 250 pahes. a pen, card holders, postcards, and a sticker pad. This set pays tribute to the Siren, intricately displaying dotted details of its tail in its design.
Dimensions: 233mm x 183mm x 33mm
2024 Abalone Gray Planner Organizer with Pen
2024 Ebony Stainless Steel Tumbler
Connection starts with this sleek and minimalistic mastepiece adorned with captivating dotted Siren design.
18oz. leak-proof tumbler to keep your favorite Starbucks beverages warm or cooler for longer.
Dimensions: 73mm x 111.5mm x 250mm
2024 Pearl Cold Cup
2024 Warm Gray Mug and Polka Tote Bag
Frequently Asked Questions:
What beverages do I need to purchase to earn stickers?
Earn a sticker for every purchase of any Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks handcrafter beverage (Tall, Grande and Venti Brewed, Espresso, Frappuccino, Teavana, Starbucks ReserveTM beverages and Doppio Espresso) EXCEPT Solo Espresso and bottled beverages.
How do I collect stickers?
You can earn stickers in two and easy ways!
Already a member of Starbuck Rewards? Download the Starbucks app and log in to your account. Once logged in, opt-in to the Starbucks Traditions e-Promo Card found in the mobile app’s homepage. Once opted in, an e-sticker is automatically awarded to your account every time you purchase an eligible drink.
If you’re not yet a member, don’t worry! You can still collect stickers through our QR Promo Card. Ask your barista for a QR Promo Card when you purchase an eligible drink for the first time at our store. Scan the QR code on the card at the register to earn digital stickers every time you purchase an eligible drink.
Why is there an increase in stickers this year from last year?
We continuously look for ways to improve our promotion. While the sticker requirement has increased to 19, we’ve added new features to our collection and a fifth item for customers to collect and enjoy.
What is the difference between the Mobile App e-Promo Card and QR Promo Card?
The e-Promo Card is a digital card exclusive to Starbucks Rewards members, and accessible through a registered Starbucks app or web account. You can track e-Stickers and how many Starbucks Traditions Reward you can redeem anytime through the app, and never have to worry about carrying a separate promo card.
The QR Promo Card is a physical card and is just as great for customers who are not yet registered to Starbucks Rewards. Similar to last year, all stickers are digital and earned by scanning the QR code on the card upon purchase of an eligible drink. To track your digital stickers, you can ask your barista or click here.
How can I check how many stickers I have?
Opted in to the e-Promo Card? You can log in to your app to track e-Stickers on the e-Promo Card found on the app’s homepage. You can also log in to your web account.
Collecting with a QR Promo Card? Ask your barista or click here to scan your QR code to track your digital stickers.
Can I combine or transfer stickers between my e-Promo Card and QR Promo Card?
Unfortunately, stickers may not be transferred or combined between an e-Promo Card and QR Promo Card. However, you may present up to two (2) QR Promo Cards at the register to combine stickers earned to redeem a Starbucks Traditions Reward.
Can I combine two QR Promo Cards?
Yes, you can combine up to two (2) QR promo cards. Present up to two (2) QR Promo Cards at the register to combine stickers earned to redeem a Starbucks Tradition Reward.
I lost / damaged my QR Promo Card, can you replace it?
Sorry, we are unable replace lost or damaged QR Promo Cards. We are also unable to retrieve sticker information if the QR code on your card is damaged and cannot be read. Always safe keep you card to ensure your stickers are intact. We wouldn’t want you stressed during the Holiday season!
Will I earn stickers if I order beverages for delivery?
Of course, we got you! When you purchase a minimum of four (4) eligible drinks on GrabFood, foodpanda or Pick.A.Roo, you’ll receive one (1) QR Promo Card with its corresponding digital stickers. The card will be placed inside the sealed Starbucks paper bag. It’s Starbucks Traditions delivered to your doorstep!
Can I buy Starbucks Traditions merchandise without collecting stickers?
We know you want the easiest way to get them but unfortunately, all Starbucks Traditions items are not for retail sale— we have another exciting way for you to get hold of the collection! A single receipt in-store purchase of merchandise and retail items (combination of serve ware and brewing merchandise, whole bean, Starbucks VIA® or Teavana®) worth at least P7,000 will entitle a customer to one (1) 2024 Starbucks Traditions Reward. What a steal!
How can I redeem my Starbucks Traditions merchandise if I cannot physically go to the store?
If you are unable to visit our store at the moment, don’t worry! Our redemption period runs until March 2, 2024 in all Starbucks stores nationwide. We hope this gives you enough time to plan a visit when you are ready.
How do I earn a 2024 Starbucks Traditions Reward from Lazada?
A registered Starbucks Rewards member with a linked Lazada Philippines account will automatically earn one (1) Reward Voucher on the Starbucks PH app e-Promo card for every P7,000 purchase in a single receipt after 7 days from successful delivery. (e.g. Customer who purchases P14,000 worth will be entitled to receive two (2) 2024 Starbucks Traditions Reward Voucher)
A customer can collect multiple Reward Vouchers from purchases in Lazada Philippines, but the Reward Voucher can only be used to redeem a 2024 Starbucks Traditions Reward from a physical Starbucks store in the Philippines.
Like this? Share this with your friends!
Follow us for more drink promos and updates!
Facebook – @cupcommunityph
Instagram – @cupcommunity
Twitter – @cupcommunityph
Subscribe via email
Last Updated on 7 Nov 2023 by Cup Community